Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Coservative Rebellious Jest a Poem by Jeremy Matthews

Black censured career waiting for me to get out of my way. Seen clear about a mourning star. How did I get here? There was a place I was happy at the land without enemies nor higher ups with trees around the ebb of the river. I want to run away to the place I love as me but what about the others I see tributaries meeting me, I plead there was a place far the hills where the sun did set smile and begot stuff and things like that and other stuff yes definitely yes stuffed allot of everything in that situated at the valley of happiness yes definitely yes for rub creative energies wrong you way above display sun ray ways flowing down the hills near afar from the sand bar marring the happy vessel now then aspect pessimistic piercing the soul hole splashings of conservative conflict wreckage where when ocean thimble knits sun ray mountains over the hills afar for need I create daily to patch the hole and since my services have eyes into truth underneath so see I your boss designs of soul manipulation whereby subscribing dissolution of dreams. You don't own me I have got me own dream  and me own plan and its my way wherefore little wheel spin big wheel turn all on the way. A similitude you missed control not what is fixed for I flexible will remain in my services to all I ask is to keep what I had from the start remembering art as it was shone through me from the mountain peeking sun for on a river that flows many hills across uproar thy tributary meeting my work to live, not live to work for black censure no happy days and you will find a good attitude upon the horizon setting passionate work at what you love in manifest else be blacklisted thoughts saying you were looking for a paycheck not a career that sets the sun falling away dead days.

No comments:

Post a Comment