Monday, February 28, 2011

The Dreamer a Poem by Jeremy Matthews

The fall on the dawn of a mountain, lean over and verify entry. Jeremy is the ebb of the rolling river king that can dance the realization dance of the hidden sun colored moon. Realize the sun of mine eye has spoken the scattered moons dance of the rivers glimmer from within through the eye's to realize I bring the moon ray crown for my heart is a patsy of life in all like the horizons edge in no starting and stopping influx reality will send forever to the moon and return through river shimmer in uncontrolled mirth. The fiery soul weaving river sings a song of transcending birth pattern flames down to earth. Transcend us in an agleam since I can see the sun when the shadow is blind to realize the sky red moods of scattered moon. Might I suggest the days of tomorrows past have since dawned as a new day upon the midnight eye I befall a spring of summer dew flowing  in the furrow of a winter flower of heaven's bliss of summer's mist. Thou has felt my winter abyss so the kiss will never miss a weave or a bend as the skylight fire river never ends to realize the rivers reflection is when family has order within and without social relationships of mankind will be in tune with ebbing fire rapids churning and burning up out and in blessed desire ebbing fire climbing up river reaching for knowing one's self on the mountain. Always the same only different and furthermore reality is true basis as flame depends on its fuel, therefore words must be supported by one's entire conduct as the influence that goes is the wind creating more fire blown from soul welled up ripple words dancing on air words of the river of fire in that of well ridden river pyre of a foundation of the family is the fire below rising from wood below thus I will have sustenance and duration in my way of daydream shadow to throw another log on the fire. Life is desire inspired in fiery soul ripples flowing from the roots wherefore heat creates energy that signifies the wind stirring up the fire issuing forth the moon shadow as flame above and wood below throw another log on the fire. The king's gate of fire is always open as an action to be of silence in burning poet pages of an unquenchable fire drifting desire up-spouting of the well, a story to tell. Here is the wood that serves as nourishment for the spirit likened to the whispering wind echoing on the river within without, see, said, speak about the story set down before thee in your own way to tell my story from the soul fiery dreaming torchbearer. All I ask is that you imagine all in all of me and half of what you give me reach's me in imagination of us all for all that is visible must grow beyond itself to extend the invisible whereto the will of God I accept in humility therefore fate is mine power on my honor. No blame no shame trading dispositions is a losing game carrying of the new up out and in way of life. Once the shadow of the western moon rising tide falls rain remorse is spent releasing me from tension in the moon weave bend of the east. The bucket in the well has golden carrying rings as a result scattering the helpful droplets of sun as the carrying rings may also be made of silver moonbeam spoons just passing through shimmering red starlight to accept invincible light reflecting the sky on the river to have carrying rings for the well bucket and the lamp above the well to guide the scattered moons with such a lamp as the hands of God guiding the river to the soul felt sky at the oceans horizon of no starting and stopping meeting place of heart found spirit when half a word is a moon spade the previous stanzas are that of the well that we shall recognize for its hardness and luster in grit and grace. We shine on the four quarters of none to the great distances to procure our dreams thus I will therefore modest be in nature as is the eyes of God circling through all in all compassionate all knowing and all being God when we light the lamp of the well within without to ever shine the four quarters of none to the great distances so that air goes fire my blessed desire is upon the family well of society like stars are flowing down the mountain, sought the reach, found the feel. Be it in jest or silence thus I will therefore be modest in nature as is the eyes of God beaming carrying rings so that air goes fire my blessed desire is upon the family light within grace in my cauldron that lights all four quarters of none. Orders of the sun, get the dream through for it matters not whether no is said a thousand times or none therefore light your cauldron lamp and scatter the sun for years to come. Why not the dream be you for paragon's not mean to me as it is societies web weaving bucket upturned up and out from within walking words with legs as my people deceive in envy of me. Perhaps their people should see my people and speak within ourselves from the well for they cannot harm me when the handle carrying rings are upheld to bring from societies well the imagination coming back up in soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment